• Jeremy Rider

White Haze Diamond Cart - DMV Organics

Have you ever wanted to shoot white-hot laser beams of energized focus out of your eyeballs whilst you tackle the challenges of your day? Ever find yourself a wee bit anxious or paranoid because your sativa is too strong and now gremlins are chewing on your thoughts?? Wouldn’t it be great if we could enjoy a potent sativa extract on the go without enduring a mild panic attack?!? Does anyone know where all of my missing socks go?!?



If you answered yes to any of the questions above, fellow Tokers—seriously, I want my socks back— then I have just the thing for you! Our friends at DMV Organics have done it again with a third offering in their popular new line of luxury extract and concentrate based vape carts!


The White Diamond Vape Cart has a base of solventless White Haze Diamonds. As we’ve discussed before, fellow Tokers, “raw” sugar diamonds, or crystals, are an extremely potent 99% pure THC-A extract, the remaining 1% being typically made up of terpenes and cannabinoids. Flower typically contains an average of 20 to 25% THC, whereas the crystals/diamonds contain almost a full 100% THC. Essentially? Crystals/Diamonds are almost four times as strong as flower!


The White Haze Diamonds are made from the sativa-dominant White Haze strain. Created by Amsterdam-based breeders Dutch White Label Seed Company, White Haze famously won for sativas in the 2002 High Times Cannabis Cup. This 70/30 sativa-dominant strain has scents of lemon and citrus with woodsy funky undertones. A cerebral, energetic, and uplifting high also boasts numerous purported health benefits: Tokers have attested to pain mitigation and anti-inflammatory benefits, as well as relief from feelings of depression.


The Beta Myrcene terps in these Diamonds provide the perfect counterbalance to the energetic White Haze sativa. Known as the Queen Mother of all terps due to its prolific presence across so many plants, you’ve probably been enjoying Beta Myrcene without even knowing it! Often occurring in fragrant plants and herbs such as mangoes, hops, thyme, lemongrass, and basil, we’ve only begun to discover the myriad health benefits of this amazing terpene.


Effecting the permeability of cell membranes enables Beta Myrcene to thereby regulate other terpenes and cannabinoids by either enhancing or buffering their respective effects and potency. Myrcene and other terpenes affect GABA receptors in the brain, acting synergistically with THC to produce neuromodulatory effects. Simply put? Beta Myrcene has got your back and is here to protect Tokers everywhere! Fighting pain, inflammation, and bodily discomfort while relaxing the muscles and promoting a calming sedation are just a few of the magic tricks Beta Myrcene has been reported to possess.


By combining the sativa lighting bolt of White Haze with the “chill out bruh”-ness of Beta Myrcene, DMV Organics has created the perfect daytime luxury vape cart for Tokers on the go who need to get stuff done! I found the cart to be strong, energetic, and potent yet clear-headed and focused. This is my new favorite daytime boost! So, if you need a little pep in your step while you meet the day, look no further! We’ve also got a discount code you can use for your purchase (Get $15 off your order with promo code "TokerGuideRef")! Let us know what you think in the comment section, we’d love to hear your feedback!

  • White Facebook Icon

Facebook

  • White Instagram Icon
  • White Pinterest Icon

Pintrest

  • White Twitter Icon

Twitter

 ABOUT  Us

We're keeping DC Cannabis connoisseurs in the know with info, pics, and reviews on I-71 gifts and the services that make them possible. Sign-up and we'll keep ya posted! Read More

 

 JOIN  Our  Mailing List 
  • White Facebook Icon

© 2020 by Toker's Guide

  • Grey Facebook Icon
  • Grey Instagram Icon
Toker's Guide - How to get weed in DC from I-71 weed delivery services